Sunday, September 12, 2010

One week from today I will be running my first 1/2!

At this time next week, I'll be between mile 5 and 6. Week 13 training has wrapped up.  I am really not into this tapering crap.  I feel like I am so strong...I just want to get out and run.  Yesterday, the coaches limited us to 6 miles.  6 miles...please...I wanted to go 12. 

Monday-off
Tuesday-5 miles, 52 minutes
Wednesday-off
Thursday-8 miles 1:23
Friday-cross train bike 30 min, arms, abs
Saturday-6 miles, 1 hour even
Sunday-supposed to be 5K race, instead cross train bike 30 min, arms, abs


It's raining today and we desperately need the rain.  I was going to do a 5K with my friend Jeff where I was practically guaranteed to medal.  They had 35 awards and 13 people preregistered.  We drove over, saw about 6 cars, and sat it out hoping the rain would let up.  It didn't, so we went out to breakfast instead.

GO EAGLES!

No comments: