Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Getting ready for NYE!

I just came back from the grocery store. Always fun (and more expensive) to shop with both kids. We bought a lot of not so healthy treats for our weekend of New Years fun! We'll be making smores & mountain pies on the fire! YUMMMMM! We are all looking forward to ringing in the New Year with friends at a great party!!

It's been really cold and windy, so I've been riding the stationary bike at home. I'm missing getting out to get my runs in. Riding the bike is just not the same...I miss the fresh air and rhythmic pounding of my shoes on the pavement. Plus, I take that dreaded blackberry with me on the stationary bike (my fault, I know). Running is my one total escape from the constant buzz of email!

Best wishes for a happy and healthy 2009 everyone!

Andrea

No comments: