Thursday, February 10, 2011

Disney!

I realized I never fulfilled my promise of Disney pics.  We had a great trip and came home absolutely exhausted (not to mention, sick).  Here are some of my favorites...

This tiger literally posed for this picture in Animal Kingdom


Dinner at Polynesian:  Spirit of Aloha!

Breakfast at Tusker House w/the characters

Awesome tree on safari ride at Animal Kingdom

I love this picture...Look at my son...last row, first from left.  Scared silly!

Rock N Roller Coaster....AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

I love this pic of my babies!  On a boat on our way to dinner at the Grand Floridian!

Our family in our hotel lobby.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pics! Your kiddos are adorable. Looks like a ton of fun and break from the cold. hope your doing well