Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Exciting News!


 
Alright, alright! I've kept you all waiting long enough!

In April, I obtained my first "real" customer that ordered enough for me to place my first order with my manufacturer.  It took forever, but the candles have completed their burn test (who knew there was such a thing) and I can now legally claim the length of my burn.  It was a learning experience with regards to labeling, filling, packaging, quality control checks, etc.  I never thought about how complicated the manufacturing process could be. 

Anyway, The candles will be leaving the warehouse shortly!  I am so freakin' excited!!  My dream is now a reality!

If you could, please "like" Eternal Memory Candles on Facebook.  Facebook (and the blogging community) will account for the bulk of my marketing while we are still in start up mode. Scents available immediately (well, once the big truck arrives) are:
  1. Vanilla bean for Women:  labeled Wife or Mom (beige wax color)
  2. Cabernet Oak for Men:  labeled Husband or Dad (burgundy wax color)


They are the two at right in the photo above (label options Dad, Mom, Husband, Wife).  The cost is $25 per candle (which is priced right on par with another well known candle company that might begin with Y and be manufactured in a glass jar with a glass lid).   ;)

The candles are in a 22 oz candle in a glass jar with a domed brushed aluminum lid.  Candle orders can be placed online through the Eternal Memory Candle website.

No comments: