Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's next weekend already???

Wow...time flies.  I can't believe it is Thursday already.  Seems like I just posted about looking forward to our Valentine's getaway and here we are and it is almost the next weekend.

DH and I had a blast in NYC.  Dinner was phenomenal...we ate at Josephina and I highly recommend it.  The show was great and our seats were incredible.  Second row from the stage, orchestra center!  Next year we are seeing Jersey Boys.  Those tickets go on sale 8 months in advance, so I have my calendar marked for May to buy for next year.  DH and I have been doing Valentines Day in NYC for (we think) 7 years now.  Our list of what we have seen:
Movin Out
The Lion King
Rent
Mama Mia
Wicked
In the Heights (my favorite)
South Pacific

We saw Phantom, Les Mis, and Cats as well (but not on Valentine's Weekend).

Not much else going on...I literally pushed the kids out the door on Tuesday.  I couldn't wait to get back to work and my clients and get them back in routine.  Our weekend plans are minimal....ARL has a sleep over and play practice.  That's it.  If anyone knows of anything fun going on this weekend, I'm all ears!




No comments: