Saturday, February 6, 2010

SNOW much fun!!

I love SNOW days!  What a great day of family togetherness.  We cooked, baked, played Wii and just generally had a relaxing day with no errands, sports, kid parties, etc.  We didn't leave the house!  A whole day of nothing! 

Now, if you're anything like me, I define nothing as:

  • 2 loads of laundry
  • Cooking and baking several meals (our dinner tonight is chicken stuffed with fresh spinach, gorgonzola and roasted red peppers.  Oh yeah, it's wrapped in bacon!  If it turns out yummy, I'll post the recipe tomorrow)
  • Running and emptying the dishwasher (remember, I cooked a lot!)
  • Doing our federal and state tax returns
  • and....Shoveling 11 inches of snow!  (Thanks Raj for helping out with the snow blower!)


Isn't our cat cute? 

No comments: