Monday, March 14, 2011

My wonderful weekend...

Wow...what a great weekend!

Friday night we saw ARL perform in a Lip Sync contest. While she didn't win, she did great and was proud of herself.

Saturday, I went shopping. Just my Mom and I. I got a boat load of new things all for $200. My favorite was a Ralph Lauren dress that looks great on me...It was only $30! Saturday night my Mom and her friend Pat cooked a delicious Italian dinner for a whole bunch of us (Hi, Edo). We feasted on pork, ravioli, spaghetti florentine, veggies, homemade biscotti, apple tart, yummmmmmmm.

Yesterday, I rocked an 8.7 mile run in 1:27.  Seems like I can hold the 10 minute mile on the longer distances.  YEAH!  I would love to break 1:40 in my upcoming 10 miler.  After my run, we went to my inlaws for March Birthday dinners.  It was another fabulous meal!  We also found out that ARL scored the lead in a play on stage in Philly!  So proud!

I'm headed off to work now and then out to dinner for Sushi.  Today's my 36th...so far, so good.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happpppyyy Birthday Andrea!!! Your weekend does sound pretty great. Congrats on your $30 score and your italian dinner sounds amazing. Cheers to 36