Friday, January 15, 2010

Finally Friday....

This week has gone so incredibly s-l-o-w-l-y.  I am so happy it is finally Friday.  I'm hosting a party here Saturday night for my colleagues to celebrate a big account win!  I have a lot of cooking and prep work to do, so I'll spend most of tonight and pretty much all of tomorrow in the kitchen!  A big THANKS to my friend Danielle who helped plan the menu, lent me serving stuff, and even took me to Costco last night!!

Wish me luck...hot food, good food, enough food, & hungry appetites!!

Andrea

2 comments:

Christine said...

Good luck! Danielle is such the domestic Goddess..I swear!! :o)

Danielle said...

You did an amazing job AND you were still smiling today!!! We will have to get together soon and have drinks and soup shots!!! :) Have a good week!