Friday, January 29, 2010

It's out of my hands now!

I have been working on a business plan for a new product concept for the better part of Q4 2009.  Technically, I guess you could say I have been working on it since Q4 2008, if you count all my shopping trips and online searches where I tried to find this product to buy it.  I came to the conclusion that it doesn't exist and I basically decided to create my own.

The business plan was a time consuming process....writes, re-writes, edits by my Sister (Thanks, Michelle), more re-writes, etc.  I finally put the finishing touches, drafted a catchy cover letter (Thanks, Gretchen), had it professionally bound, and fed exed it to my two target companies today.  Big sigh of relief!

I guess it is fitting timing since we are about to escape to sunny FL for a few days of vacation.  Happy it is off my TO DO list!  Hopefully, the two target companies will read it, like it, and call me!  Wishful thinking...I know.

Better get moving...still need to get a mani and eyebrow wax, get 3 proposals out and do a conf call, and pack!  YIKES!



No comments: