Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Update

My little party went quite well.  I had enough food (always a concern) and everyone seemed to have a great time!  We'll be eating leftovers for a week! 

Weather is nice here today so I tried to run on my lunch hour.  To say it didn't go well would be an understatement.  I had to stop and walk twice.  I have no clue what is going on, but the inside of both shins (up near the knee) is killing me.  I took a hot shower and now smell like icy hot!  Lovely.  All I have to say is that this problem better go away soon because I want to run in Florida.  My mother keeps telling me that the country club is gorgeous and it has a lovely 4 mile walking/running path that goes around two lakes.  I can't wait to get down there and enjoy some nice weather!

All for now...gotta get back to work and get some proposals out!

Andrea

No comments: