Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Black Friday Madness

Wow...where did November go?  I can't believe it's Thanksgiving already.  I am looking forward to some time off to enjoy some good food with family and friends.

One thing I won't be doing...Black Friday.  I have no desire to get up at the crack of dawn (or not even go to bed) to go to stores and fight the crowds/traffic/rude people.  I am just losing my patience, I guess.  Ask me about my Babies R Us experience...and prepare yourself for the onslaught because it still makes me mad and it happened nearly 2 weeks ago.  Nope, I'll be sleeping in on Black Friday.  Once the whole family rolls out of bed, we'll put up our tree and all our decorations.  Then, our friends Bill, Jen and their son Tyler are coming for dinner.  I doubt I'll ever leave the house.  And you know what, that's fine with me!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

No black Friday for me either. No fun = no trips! Hope your foot is doing better. Happy early Tgiving!