Saturday, November 20, 2010

Is it broken?

Notice the lack of posts? It's because I'm not running. I've taken the week off to see if my left foot would start to feel better. It didn't. I went for xrays yesterday. I will find out on Monday.

I HATE not running. I'm not happy when I'm not running. I'm grumpy, bitchy, and it makes me feel bloated. I get even more pissed when I'm driving to work and one of the songs on my running play list comes on. It makes me want to run even more.

Keep your fingers crossed it is just a tendon issue and it will heal soon.I don't think I could bear 6 weeks of this...I may end up like Beth at Shut Up and Run!  Her posts on her new life in the pool are hysterical.  Check them out.
 

1 comment:

ShutUpandRun said...

Thanks for the shout out!!

Oh god girl. Here's hoping you just need a short time off and it's nothing serious. You might have to join the ranks of the pussy posse at your local pool.

Not running sucks the big one. But you do adjust and time does heal all wounds.

Let me know right away what you find out. You might need some SUAR support. shutuprun@gmail.com