Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010...by the running numbers!

2010 was really a great year for me!

  • I ran 6 races including 2 half marathons!  
  • I PRed the 5K at 28:05.  My goal for the year was to break 30 in a 5K.  
  • I also ran a 2:13 half marathon.  My goal time for the half was 2:20...another PR!  
  • I also scored PRs in the 10 mile Broad Street Run and the 10K...but given these were my first races at these distances, I can't legitimately claim a PR.

According to my Nike+ chip, I ran 656 miles in 2010 and burned over 70,000 calories.  We know the stats are slightly off because sometimes I didn't wear it, sometimes it needed to be recalibrated, etc.  Generally speaking, we can say I ran about 700 miles!  WOO HOO!

I finally got out and ran yesterday after a week and 1/2 of being sick.  I logged 6 miles at a total time of 1:02.  I hope to get a 9 miler in tomorrow to finish the year strong and ensure I can eat and drink without regret on Friday night.

Happy New Year!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! Those stats are impressive!!!