Saturday, December 4, 2010

8 miles today...felt great!

It's been nice running without pain. Really nice.  At that to my list of things to be thankful for.  This week's tallies include a 3 miler, a 4 miler, and 8 today.  I'll try to get out for 6 or 7 tomorrow. 

Life is busy, but good.  This week brought a few proposals at work (one was for $350K...keep your fingers crossed for me on that one) and the near finalization of my website (www.eternalmemorycandle.com).  All I need is a picture on the product page and the website will be done.  I'm starting to approach retailers now!!

Kiddos are good...ARL keeps busy with friends, chorus, drama, violin and homework!  JAL spends most time playing bakugans with a neighbor!  Mike is out on a run now clocking his miles for the weekend!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your business(es)! Sounds like things are really moving forward. Can't wait to see the finished product