Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas recap...

The kids had a great day....ARL got her much coveted ipod Touch and JAL got a lot of bakugan and wii games.  The whole family got a laptop.

As for me, I survived...but miserably.  I hate being sick on Christmas.  I couldn't taste any of my food and really didn't have much of an appetite.  My family assures me all the food was hot and good.  The beef was able to be cut with a table knife.  Honestly, I would say (based on others comments) that it was really good...not $300 good...but, really good.   We could have done petite filet and lobster for $300.

I fell asleep on the couch at 8:30 and went up to bed at 9.  Being sick sucks.  Oh well, here's hoping I'm healthy for new years.  I got some drinking to catch up on!!

I feel horrible for my poor hubby.   He will get no help from we with shoveling tonight.  Plus, our neighbors are away, so he has 2 houses to do.  8-12 inches with no help...no fun.  Thankfully, the Eagles were smart enough to reschedule.  Sorry, Joan...looks like it'll be another girls night (+ JAL).


No comments: