Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Getting faster...

I ran 3 this morning in 29:05!  It seems I have broken the 10 minute mile mark for my shorter runs...but not for the distance runs.

I really need to stop caring so much about my times and just enjoy my runs. The weather was crisp, cool, and beautiful. The trees are still blooming and my asthma is controlled on the inhaler (despite all this pollen). 

I'm looking forward to seeing my Gidge tonight (whose been away with Grandma since Sunday) and having a nice dinner!  Hubby is cooking stuffed chicken breasts on the new grill (my prize winning recipe) while JL and I are making a pasta salad recipe he found in a kids magazine.  Throw in a glass (or two) of Chardonnay and I'm thinking it's going to be a great evening!

Praying for a successful resolution to the strike tonight...


No comments: