Saturday, May 8, 2010

A great day!

What a great day...kicked it off with a nice 3.3 miles with fleet feet. Hubby was able to join me since both kids were at sleepovers! Now if that isn't running dedication, I'm not sure what is. We have both kids away for the night and we get up at 7:30 am to run!!

I also got a lovely massage at citrus today. Citrus is one of the best spas in the area. I love Barb...she gives the best massages and is just so incredibly nice!!  I had no clue, but apparently Citrus has a rewards club.  They told me I had $12 on credit for being a loyal customer.  I didn't use it today since I had a gift card from my bday...but I'm thinking next time I go, I'll score a free mani!  WOO HOO!!

Hubby is cooking steak on the grill for dinner tonight. I'll make the creamed spinach and we'll indulge in a lovely Cabernet. In fact, it is just about 4 pm...time for happy hour!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's!!

No comments: