Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

I kicked off Memorial Day weekend with a quick 2 mile run at 6 am this morning.  It was crisp, cool and beautiful!  Then, I came home only to have to rush around like crazy people by getting two kids ready for Olympic Day and one Mom ready for the workday. 

Tomorrow,  I will run again with fleet feet (perhaps 4 or 5 miles).  I have a ton of grocery shopping to do before we take ARL to a birthday party in the afternoon.  Sunday we are going to the circus and Monday to a parade!  Given the weather forecast, I think it is shaping up to be a beautiful weekend!

I would like to take a moment to be thankful that the North Penn board and teachers have finally agreed upon a contract.  I can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that the kiddos will all go back the Tuesday after Labor Day as planned!  Thank you Mr. Mediator!

No comments: