Monday, May 17, 2010

I hate Mondays!

There is nothing good abut Monday's (other than the CBS line up beginning at 8).  Ugh...the whole work week ahead and 4 long days until Friday!   My mom and I started a "martini monday" tradition...but she's over in Germany right now.  Guess I'll just have to drink without her tonight.

I'm combating the Monday blues by throwing myself into work.  I have a MAJOR capabilities presentation at a client I've been trying to break into for 2 years next Monday.  I'll spend most of this week agonizing over building the perfect slide deck.  I am hopeful that all this work leads to some business...but, I won't hold my breath.  Low expectations now = less disappointment later.

I got out for a 5 mile run this morning.  49:49...not quite as fast as hubby's 47:44 on Saturday....but I seem to have broken the 10 minute mile mark. 

No comments: