Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm baaaaaackkkkk!

I took a few days off from blogging. I was standing and staring in loving admiration at our mud room for the last few days.   HA HA...but I really am in love (if you can be in love with a room).

Actually, we took the kids to Great Wolf Lodge in the Poconos.  We came home exhausted...but, we had a blast.  We got the wolf den suite (the kids favorite room type).  We splished, splashed, and played MagiQuest!  Interestingly, we all came home injured except JAL.  Mike hurt his hand playing MagiQuest (slaying the dragon).  He may have beat the dragon, but the dragon drew blood (literally)!  ARL has a nasty welt on her shoulder that we don't know how she got.   And, somehow, I hurt my foot jumping out of tube.

Their new slide, double barrel drop, is wild.  I can see why our kids were not tall enough.  That is Mike's new favorite.  Jay and I like the family tube slide the best.  ARL likes the toilet bowl!

Next year, I am going to count the steps to the top of the platforms so I can get an idea of just how many steps we climb while we are there.  Between the slides and running the hotel stairs for MagiQuest, it is one exhausting vacation!  I can honestly say I'm happy to go back to work tomorrow and rest!


No comments: