Friday, April 8, 2011

Finally Friday!

It's finally Friday!  I had a ridiculously long work week where I was out of the house late for work every single night.  I got home at 9:15 last night.  My hubby told me the kids really miss me and were asking why I had to work so much.  That made me feel really good and sad at the same time. 

One of the great parts of my job is it's flexibility.  So today, I'm working from home.  I need this day of being at home just to catch up on all my emails and projects.  I'm not leaving the house today.  I'll be in my favorite Danskin yoga pants all day.  I may wait until noon to shower. 

I put the kids on alert that tonight is our night.  No friends...just the 4 of us.  After dinner, we'll get in our PJs and do whatever they want.  They picked playing board games and wii.  And, lots of fun snacks (guess who requested this)!  I am so looking forward to my family night.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great day already. Have fun and hope you get to enjoy some of those really fun snacks!