Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My poor neglected blog...

Where the heck have I been?  Let me summarize:

Birthday party for my son (turned 7)...limo ride to Citizens bank ball park and a private tour for the birthday party.  Before you start thinking I won the lottery, the limo ride was a generous gift from his friend's father who happened to have a limo for the weekend.  Touring the ballpark is actually a very reasonable party if you opt for the group rates.

Easter...cooking for the masses, out of town guests for the whole weekend

This week...lots and lots of work.  It's been crazy busy at work since Mid-March. 

Also, I'm prepping and organizing a neighborhood yard sale on Saturday.  Let's cross our fingers that we have nice weather, a good turn out, and make some money!

I feel like I cannot keep my head above water.  This schedule is insanity.  Needless to say, running (and everything else in my life) has been on the back burner.  I did manage to get a 10 miler in on Easter Sunday so that I could eat more Easter candy! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I need a nap just reading about your schedule. Hope everything slows down soon.