Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Weekend!

Ahhhh....it's finally here!  I can't wait for (hopefully) one of the best weekends of my life.  I'm not going to let a little rain dampen (get it...rain...dampen...HA HA) my spirits!

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.  To those I will see at Fleet Feet tomorrow, I am running if it is misting or drizzling.  If it's a down pour, I'm just going for the festivities.

Also...just a quick note on a 10K coming up for all my RunnerGirlz....

March 27 at Wissahickon High School:  www.2young2go.org.
Lisa ran it last year and said it's good.  As of right now, I'm registered (see it listed in my sidebar of race tracking).   Catherine is running it and Lisa and Barb are still considering.   It's a great training race for those doing Broad St.!




No comments: