Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lots to look forward to!

It is an exciting next few days! Tomorrow I am going to a special by invitation only screening premiere of "She's Out of My League"!  Should be fun...but it's a shame that hubby can't go.  He'll be at the "Read In" with the kiddos.  Seems like it's a chic flick though...so he probably will have more fun at school.

Friday is dinner at Na Brasa.  If you haven't been, you must go!  It's a brazilian steakhouse in Horsham that is just yummy!  Looking forward to the filet and the fried bananas already!

Saturday is the big Fleet Feet Brooks St. Patty's Day Bash.  I don't think we'll be running (given the forecast), but there will still be prizes, breakfast, free t-shirts, and fun!!  Saturday afternoon we head to the city for my birthday weekend.  I have a massage at 2, dinner at the Fountain Saturday night and we are staying over at the Sofitel.

Sunday we wake up to breakfast in bed (or the restaurant if we feel like getting dressed) and then meet up with the kids & the rest of the family and are all going to see the Harlem Globetrotters!

Woo Hoo...I can't wait!  Let's get this party started!  (I know it's only Wednesday...can you tell I'm a wee bit excited about all these happenings!)



No comments: