Friday, July 23, 2010

MIA

Sorry I've been MIA....been down the shore on vacation!  I've been trying not to work too much (not so successful there) and have been trying to relax and enjoy quality time with the family.  It's been a good week...ARL turned 9!  We had a wonderful celebration filled with all her favorite foods...crab legs, shrimp, scallops and ice cream cake for dessert.  I've been getting my runs in early in the morning (3 miles, 5, miles, 7 miles).   We've enjoyed time at the beach, arcade, rides, etc.  We went to Cape May and climbed 199 steps to the top of the lighthouse!  The kids have been busy practicing for a play they performed for us last night.  We were impressed with their show...they had real lines, played multiple parts, and had costume changes!

I managed to escape for 8 hours on a deep sea fishing trip yesterday.  Didn't catch anything worth keeping, but a had a trip I will never forget.  More on that to come once I get the pictures off my camera!


No comments: