Sunday, June 13, 2010

9 mile weekend!

We officially had our first 1/2 marathon training run on Saturday. We only did 3 miles and it was a nice run with a nice group!  Today, I ran 6 with my regular group from Fleet Feet.  We went on the Forbidden Trail along Wissahickon Creek.  What an awesome place to run, bike, walk, horseback ride, hike, etc.  Absolutely gorgeous!

As for the rest of the weekend, I've been cooking & shopping!  Friday night we had friends over who just got engaged!  After she flashed her gorgeous diamond, we put champagne on to chill!  We are so happy for them!  Saturday we had a kid birthday party I treated myself to a massage at Citrus!  Today, both kids have friends over and we are making homemade soft pretzels!  Dinner will be a simple supper of grilled chicken breasts, pasta salad, and grilled veggies (eggplant, zucchini, etc.)

Back to work on Monday...with a busy work week ahead.  I have to run on Tuesday & Wednesday and cross train on Thursday!

No comments: