Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekly Recap - Week 2 of 1/2 Marathon training

It was a hot week, but I survived!  I still cannot believe I signed up for a 1/2 marathon!  What was I thinking?  Why do I think I can run 13.1 miles??  Anyway...week 2 down...here's what I did:

Monday-off
Tuesday-cross training;  bike 30 minutes, arms, and abs
Wednesday-RACE DAY!  3.1 miles, 29:35, PERSONAL RECORD
Thursday-30 minutes easy on Forbidden drive; 2.2 miles
Friday-off
Saturday-4.4 miles, 48 minutes
Sunday-3.4 miles, 36 minutes

I'm looking forward to a cooler week this week. It's finally going to go below 90!  I can't wait!



1 comment:

Mama Hen said...

You have a new follower from Lady Bloggers. You have a cute blog! I did a full marathon about twelve years ago. It was the greatest experience! My knees are bad so I can't run any more. I sure would though if I could. Good for you! Come and visit me at Mama's Little Chick. Have a great night!

Mama Hen