Friday, June 4, 2010

Ready for the weekend??

A nice hot one is in store for us!  Good thing we don't have too many outdoor activities planned.  Tonight we'll be indoors rooting for our Flyers!  Tie it up, boys!!

Tomorrow, I will run with my broad street gals with Fleet Feet!  JAL has a play date and then my college housemate is coming with her 3 kids.  Should be a great day.

I'm escaping to AC for two days with my Mom.  I got that freebie deal from the Borgata again (free room for two nights, free VIP club lounge access, free comedy club tickets and $10 in slot play).  If you recall, Mike and I went back in March (or was it April) and had a blast.  It's one of those deals that sounds too good to be true...but it really is.  Anyway, this time I'm taking my Mommy!  We'll hit the outlets, relax by the pool at the Borgata, drink, laugh, and hopefully win some $$$.

Happy Friday everyone!  Enjoy the weekend!


No comments: