Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Date night!

I ran 3 miles this morning...it was hot and I forgot to take 2 puffs on my inhaler before going.  (I have a touch of asthma...the pollen and grass clippings really aggravate it; of course the exercise doesn't help, either!)  29:33 which was respectable given the heat and lack of planning.

Hubby and I have a babysitter tonight!  WOO HOO...it's a rare occasion we get a date night and I am already looking forward to it.  So, what are we doing on our big night out on the town?  A fancy schmancy dinner?  Hitting some bars?  

Nope...we are having a quick dinner at Cosi (I have freebie coupons from a debacle of a dinner that I complained about) and shopping.  Our list is a mile long and, as anyone with kids knows, it is much easier (and CHEAPER) to shop with out them.  So, if you are out and about tonight you may see us Old Navy, Michaels, the mall, Rite Aid, Ann Taylor (my fave!), or any of the other 25 stores we need to go to. 

Not exactly the most exciting date night...but at least the kids will be in bed by the time we get home!


No comments: