Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ahhh...the weekend is finally in sight!

Wow...it has been one busy work week! I put in some monster hours as an off-site client meeting and need tomorrow to catch up on all my regular work!  Two days off site with no down time for email, phone, etc. can wreak havoc on a clean inbox!

I am looking forward to a long run at Forbidden Drive on Saturday...minimum will be 12 miles...I may push myself and try to go the full 13.1.  Saturday night we have a fundraiser event for the National Lung Cancer Partnership and ARL has a sleep over bday party to go to.  Other than that, a nice quiet weekend is on tap.  Just what I need after this crazy week!

Random fact...Do you know they don't have crickets in England?  I had some of my colleagues from the UK (and Spain and India) here with me this week for the big meeting.  One of the Brits was complaining he couldn't sleep because of the "bloody" crickets.  He tried banging on the window to get them to stop.  Too funny!

1 comment:

Mama Hen said...

Hey there! I did not know about the crickets. Great job running! I wish I could run again. My knees have been through so much all my life. Now they are really bad. So I will start my weight loss journey with the powerwalking. Ha! Good luck with the fundraising. Have a great night!

Mama Hen