Thursday, August 5, 2010

Already looking towards the weekend...

Well, it's Thursday. That means one more day to get past and then the weekend!  I live for weekends!

I got through yesterday (just barely) and am now caught up on laundry, dishes, cleaning, bills, and work.  Tomorrow brings more work (forecasting...fun!) and a nice break at lunch.  I'm seeing an old friend from 2 jobs ago...looking forward to catching up with her!  Tomorrow is also an off day for me on the training plan!  Gotta love those rest days.

Saturday is a 10 mile run (gasp...this will be the second time in my life I've run 10 miles) and a trip to Morris Arboretum with the family.  Sunday is church and and a short recovery run. 

What's on your agenda?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope your run went well! If I may ask, I'm C]curious whether the google ads were fruitful for you? I've signed up but haven't officially added them yet. Just wanted to get your opinion